I have been recently asked about contributing some ideas to development of new economic theory, more specifically: Does investing systemically create more value for the dollar than in a linear system?
I have put together a few initial thoughts on a new economic theory from a systems perspective, splitting them into the following sections.
new economic theory
– how to explore economic theory from a systemic perspective
– reflection on mei
– diminishing returns and opportunity costs
– reflection on economic growth
– reflection on limits
– reflection on the market paradigm
– reflection on the financial paradigm